Elmwood residences are all located just a few blocks close to the University of Minnesota near Dinkytown and the U of MN East Bank campus in the SE Como and Marcy Holmes neighborhoods. Walk or bike 15 minutes to the U of MN, and park your car for free in the Elmwood lots. All residences are private, secure, and outside the congestion and noise of the University dorms and luxury student private dorms, for about 1/3 the cost. The Metrotransit bus leaves on the corner to anywhere around the university.
- Efficiency-studio, 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom, 3 bedroom, 4 bedroom apartments and houses near the U of MN. clean and secure, the best value for your money close to the U of MN
- Included: parking, internet, water. Most apartments include heat, a few are so large they have separate HVAC systems. Some have bicycle garages.
- In-apartment laundry or common laundry with new equipment.
- Elmwood employees clean and sanitize the buildings every day.
- Elmwood maintenance is available 24-7.
- Security cameras monitor halls, laundries, parking areas, front- rear doors, exterior, and you can see thru the security cameras from your cel phone. Live webcams visible here.
- We answer your phone call 24/7 in person and reply to your email immediately.
Many international students attending the U of Mn live in Elmwood apartments. We welcome applications from overseas students and their families and have helped many international students settle in Minneapolis.
Make the most out of your University of Minnesota experience and investment with the best value and quality housing. Walk, bike, bus or drive to campus without worrying about parking when you go home. Peace of mind security cameras let you see your apartment building. Responsive management and well-maintained apartments mean your quality of life is better.